Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on March 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM|
Today is International Women's Day and this year's theme is #BeBoldForChange.
People can effect change in many different ways. Whether big or small, every action counts. So on this International Women’s Day, do something to be bold for change.
- Wear red to show your support.
- Shop in women-owned businesses.
- Hug, phone, write your mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, daughter, friend, neighbor, or other appropriate women in your life.
- Challenge bias and inequity in business, education, government, etc. – you can be direct or subtle, just don’t be silent.
- Don’t tolerate sexism, especially sexist “jokes” – it’s not funny.
- Reject all –isms and forms of hatred. If you’re not comfortable speaking our directly, make note of haters and avoid them – don’t shop in their stores, vote against hateful initiatives, support peace and inclusion.
And most of all, celebrate women and their contributions to your life and our society.
For more information, check out www.internationalwomensday.com